The Provincial Government Assistantship program is yet another fully funded scholarship in Singapore for students who are coming from all parts of the world. The Provincial Government Assistantship program is a fully-funded scholarship award for students who are pursuing a full-time master’s or Ph.D. degree program in an eligible university in Canada. The scholarship will allow students to gain financial support to pursue their dreams in Canada; it also offers students the financial freedom they need.
The universities in Canada are among the most highly rated schools in the world. Each year, the school provides thousands of scholarships and financial aid to help students and also attract more talented students from around the world. Students who have received a letter of admission from any of the universities participating in the program will automatically be considered for this award and there would be no need to apply separately.
The Provincial Government Assistantship program aims to cut down the cost and expenses for every student who meets the requirements. There are no application fees required for this scholarship applicants are only required to meet the admission requirement of the participating universities as well the visa requirements.
Details of Provincial Government 2022/2023 Fully Funded Assistantship Scholarship in Canada for International and Domestic Students
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Scholarship Name: Provincial Government Assistantship Scholarship in Canada
- University(s) Associated: All universities in Canada
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters or Masters Leading to Ph.D., and Ph.D. degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st of December
Eligible Subjects for this Program
The Provincial Government 2022/2023 Fully Funded Assistantship Scholarship does not have restrictions on academic programs. Applicants have the choice to select from hundreds of graduate, doctoral, and other programs offered by the schools in Canada
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The Provincial Government 2022/2023 Fully Funded Assistantship Scholarship in Canada will provide several awards to cover the full cost of studying in the country. This includes: Living allowance, Accommodation allowance, Travel grant, Computer allowance, Book Annual grant of $500, IT Allowance $1,500, Thesis Allowance, and Conference Allowance.
Students who wish to show their interest in the Provincial Government 2022/2023 Fully Funded Assistantship Scholarship for International Students will have to meet the following requirements:
- Your degree must have been taught and written in English
- The student must meet the academic requirements of the school as well as the admission requirements
- Open to all nationalities.
- Strong leadership qualities
- You should ensure that your application is submitted early
- International students, as well as Italian students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants will only be selected on the basis of academic achievements and performances. Some other awards are based on financial need.
- You are to submit supporting documents to verify your claims. The documents include:
- Entry visa
- Permission to stay
- Transcripts in English
- Diploma certificate
- 2 Recommendation Reports
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Applications for the Provincial Government 2022/2023 Fully Funded Assistantship Scholarship can be done online but only after you have secured admission for a course program at the university.
Be informed that having all the requested documents and meeting the necessary requirements for the Provincial Government 2022/2023 Fully Funded Assistantship Scholarship does not automatically mean you will receive the award.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Apply for Scholarship:
- Canada Provincial Government 2022/2023 Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada
- Government of Quebec 2022/2023 Fully Funded Scholarship in Canada
- Government of Belgium 2022/2023 Fully Funded Scholarship in Belgium
- Easy Steps to Travel to Canada for Free On a Scholarship
- Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance Scholarships